Creation and Criticism
(A Quarterly International Peer-reviewed Refereed e-Journal
Devoted to English Language and Literature)
Books by CL Khatri
Poetry in English
- Kargil(An Anthology of Poems), Cyber Publication House, Patna, 2000
- Ripples in the Lake, Prakash Book Depot, Bareilly, 2006.
- Two-MinuteSilence, Authorspress, New Delhi, 2014.
- For You toDecide, Authorspress, New Delhi, 2016.
Poetry in Hindi
- Goolar Ka Phool (Hindi Poetry), Rajdeep Prakashan, New Delhi, 2011
Anthology of Poetry
- Millennium Mood: An Anthology of Poems on World Peace, 2001, Cyber Publication House, Patna.
- Devakinandan Khatri's Chandrakanta(English Translation) in collaboration with Ram Bhagwan Singh, Prabhat Prakashan, New Delhi, 2018.
- Modi'sSuccess Stories (English Translation), in collaboration with Ram Bhagwan Singh, Prabhat Prakashan, New Delhi, 2018.
- GreatestShort Stories of Premchand in collaboration with Ram Bhagwan Singh, Aadi Publications, Jaipur, 2019.
- Vivekananda: Speeches and Writings: A Critical Study, Prestige Books, New Delhi, 2000
- Walter de la Mare: Poetry and Novels: An Evaluation (with Kumar Chandradeep), Book Enclave, Jaipur, 2003
- Indian Novels in English: Sense and Sensibility, Book Enclave, Jaipur. 2004, reprint 2018.
- World Literature in English: Critical Responses, Book Enclave, Jaipur, 2006
- Narrative Noodles: Essays on Indian Novels in English, Book Enclave, Jaipur, 2008
- Vivekananda: Voices & Vision: A Literary Perspective, Authorspress, New Delhi, 2008
- Mohan Rakesh: Halfway House: A Critique, Prakash Book Depot, Bareilly, 2004
- Vijay Tendulkar: Silence! The Court Is In Session: A CriticalStudy, Prakash Book Depot, Bareilly, 2005
- Girish Karnad’s Naga- Mandal : A Critique, Prakash Book Depot, Bara Bazar, Bareilly, 2006
- Indian Writing in English: Voices from the Oblivion(ed.), Book Enclave, Jaipur, 2004
- Indian Drama in English: An Anthology of Recent Criticism(with Kumar Chandrdeep), Book Enclave, Jaipur, 2006
- R. K. Narayan: Reflections and Re-evaluation(ed.), Sarup & Sons, New Delhi, 2006
- Thunder on Stage: A Study of Girish Karnad’s Plays(ed. with Sudhir K. Arora), Book Enclave, Jaipur, 2008
- Commonwealth Literature: Colonial Inheritance(ed. with R.B. Singh), Book Enclave, Jaipur. 2010
- Indian Fiction in English: Recent Criticism (ed), Adhyayan Publishers, New Delhi, 2010
- Indian English Poetry: A Discovery(ed. with Sudhir K. Arora), Jaipur, 2010
- Indian Novel in English: Critical Spectrum(ed with Rajendraprasad Y. Shinde), Jaipur, 2012
- American Literature: Indian Responses(ed), Aadi Publications, Jaipur, 2012
- Indian Imagination: A Critical Study of Fiction, Autobiographyand Poetry (ed), Aadi Publications, 2013
- Five Indian Women Novelists: Feminist Vision(ed. with Sandhya Saxena), Yking Books, Jaipur, 2013.
- Prison Literature: A Global Perspective, Authorspress, New Delhi, 2016
- RK Narayan: ACritical Study of his Novels and Short Stories (ed.), Sarup Book Publishers, New Delhi, 2017.
- Student’s Companion to Functional English(with R.B. Singh), Novelty & Co., Patna, 2007, reprint 2012.
- Student's Companion to English Translation, Novelty & Co., Patna, 2010.
About the Contributor
Shivam Singh (आचार्य शिवम्) is a Postgraduate in Sanskrit from Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi. The areas of his interest are Vedic Literature, Sanskrit Translation, Personality Development and World Literature. He resides at H. No. 36, Gaudhuli Puram, Phase-2, Vrindaban Bangar, Vrindaban, Mathura-281121 (UP) India and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.