Dr Abnish Singh Chauhan/ अवनीश सिंह चौहान (1979) is a bilingual poet, critic, translator and editor (Hindi and English). He had been invited as Author and Speaker to Ahemdabad International Literature Festival held at Ahemdabad in 2016 and as a Judge and Speaker for ‘Young Poets Competition’ under the banner of 'Rendezvous 2017' held at IIT, Delhi on Oct 15, 2017. His significant books include Swami Vivekananda: Select Speeches, Speeches of Swami Vivekananda and Subhash Chandra Bose: A Comparative Study, King Lear : A Ctritical Study, Functional Skills in Language and Literature, Functional English, Writing Skills and The Fictional World of Arun Joshi: Paradigm Shift in Values. His deep interest in translation prompted him to translate thirty poems of B S Gautam Anurag under the title Burns Within from Hindi into English and some poems of Paddy Martin from English into Hindi. Besides Harivansh Rai Bachchan Yuva Geetkar Samman (2013) for his Hindi poetry collection Tukada Kagaz Ka from Uttar Pradesh Hindi Sansthan, Lucknow, U.P., he is the recipient of Pratham Kavita Samman (2011) from Kavita Kosh (www.kavitakosh.org), Book of the Year Award (2012) from the Think Club, Michigan, USA, Srajnatmak Sahitya Puraskar (2013) from Rajasthan Patrika, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Navankur Puraskar (2014) from Abhivyakti Vishwam, Sharjah, UAE, etc. He is editor at Creation and Criticism, International Journal of Higher Education and Research and Poorvabhas. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Colourful Paradigms of Values in Arun Joshi’s Novels
- Guilt And Alienation: A Reading of Arun Joshi’s The Foreigner
- Human Bonds: A Reading of Manohar Malgonkar’s The Princes
- Rhetoric of Subhash Chandra Bose: Creation and Criticism
- Time to Speak-out: An In-depth Study of C.L. Khatri’s "Two-Minute Silence" and Kedarnath Singh’s "Do Minute Ka Maun"
- Counterproductive Values in Arun Joshi’s "The Only American From Our Village"
- Cultural and Philosophical Reflections in Indian Poetry in English: Footprints (Volume I) by Sudhir K. Arora
- My Days in Tulasi Kshetra by P G Rama Rao
- Literary NECTAR for Competitive Examinations in English by Sudhir K Arora
- The Rhyming Rainbow by Pravat Kumar Padhy
- Prof R K Singh in conversation with Abnish Singh Chauhan
- C L Khatri: In Conversation with Abnish Singh Chauhan
- Prof Satish Kumar with Abnish Singh Chauhan - Vedios:
Reviews of My Books:
- B S Gautam Anurag's Burns Within (Reviewed by Marie Shine)
- The Fictional World of Arun Joshi: Paradigm Shift in Values (Reviewed by Madhu Bala Saxena)
- William Shakespeare: King Lear by Abnish Singh Chauhan (Reviewed by Madhu Bala Saxena)
- Speeches of Swami Vivekananda and Subhash Chandra Bose: A Comparative Study by Abnish Singh Chauhan (Reviewed by S K Arora)
- Functional English by Abnish Singh Chauhan (Reviewed by Manjusha B Tawase)
- Functional Skills in Language and Literature by Abnish Singh Chauhan. (Reviewed by Devina Badhwar)
- National Seminar on ‘Life Values: Literature and Society’
- OUP Workshop on ‘Emerging Trends for English Language and Communication Skills – A Practical Approach’
- AILF2016: A Journey Begins…